Saturday, April 11, 2009

Updates, April 11, PLEASE READ

Hi everyone. My name is Jerrel, I am a casual gamer and a fan of Zelda games. I am not a professional programmer or game developer, and I am not Nintendo. I've already gotten a lot of negative feedback because apparently the screenshots of the two-week-old ALPHA build of my game that was leaked onto the internet by my testers apparently are not up to Nintendo standards, and because of this, people are angry with me.

I did not officially release any builds of the game or information to the public. It was leaked by testers and fellow game developers who agreed to keep the project private.

I apologise if my two-week-old, unfinished, work in progress project has upset anyone, but really, I'm just doing this for fun.

If you'd like to stay up to date with the production process, create an account and comment and post, chat and discuss your thoughts with everyone. I will be posting regular, near-daily updates on the project progress.

Again, keep in mind, I'm one guy making this game just for the fun of it in my spare time. Hold the drama and chillax if you don't like this project. In fact, make your own blog and cry about how you hate my game. That's fine. It's not a real game anyway, if that makes you feel any better.

I will be working on the Mabe Beach for a few days, as well as detailing the Mabe Village and Library areas further. I will be adding the Urchin enemies, as well as start incorporating the game script into the game.

Stay tuned for updates!

Cheers everyone!
Jerrel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comment