Wednesday, November 4, 2009

New Item Menu Graphics

Howdy do folks! Here's a small update! I've incorporated a new Item Menu graphic Window. It's pretty self explanatory. The Menu Window is now textured, aiming for a more of a 'map' look to it. Overally, it looks a bit more solid than the original WIP menu (also depicted below).



NEW ITEM MENU



OLD Game Menu

I'm scrambling to get as much work done as possible for my portfolio, as I'll be applying to some game development companies pretty soon. Expect more updates soon!


Cheers!
Jerrel

7 comments:

  1. some interesting news:
    http://kotaku.com/5397808/epic-sets-the-unreal-engine-free

    ReplyDelete
  2. That new Item-Screen looks nice. :) Oh, and Hello. :) I'm new, I just discovered your Remake-Project on http://www.zeldawiki.org/The_Legend_of_Zelda:_Ballad_of_the_Wind_Fish . Being a big Link's Awakening-Fan myself, I just had to look here. ^^ The Demo is already pretty cool, I that progress will go on smoothly. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new menu..
    i liked more the old menu,but...
    And an other thing:
    When will be this version online?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, its nicktheslayer, again...


    I hope this is back up soon. You said "expect more updates soon", but its been almost two months.

    I hope your not gone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. project's dead. aids in project.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ~nicktheslayer~

    Even if it is dead, i check regularly. He should at least give a closing post..

    Then i would stop coming..

    Maybe. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. ~nicktheslayer~

    PWEEZ COME BACK!!

    I MISSES YOU!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Comment